Vanuatu Passport: Fastest, Low Cost Option
The Republic of Vanuatu is a Melanesian archipelago comprised of 83 tropical islands located in the southwest Pacific Ocean. Established in 2017, Vanuatu citizenship by investment is a compelling option for a second passport with an expedient two step closing process that eliminates redundancy and provides a low cost structure. The Vanuatu government allows investors to qualify by making a minimum $130,000 nonrefundable contribution to the Development Support Program in exchange for Vanuatu citizenship.
Vanuatu Citizenship Benefits
- No government fees, the investor only pays $5,000 for due diligence plus the preset investment amount for the applicant and dependents.
- As a citizen of the British Commonwealth you may receive assistance at British Embassies and consulates plus preferential treatment inside the UK.
- Visa free or visa on arrival access to United Kingdom, Russia, Commonwealth Nations, plus Hong Kong, Singapore and much more.
- Fast application processing of only 30-60 days.
- No income tax including inheritance, capital gains, wealth or business taxes.
- No requirement to report offshore assets e.g. FBAR.
- Dual citizenship is permitted with no requirement to renounce your current citizenship.
- It is not necessary to visit Vanuatu during the application process.
- There is no residency requirement to obtain or retain Vanuatu citizenship.
- Vanuatu has been an established financial center since 1972 with international banks present and simple account opening procedures.
- Stunning natural environment with a low cost of living and low priced real estate.
- Buy secluded beach front property or even whole islands for sale on secure long term land tenure.
- Eligibility for Australia Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) multiple entry option with a duration 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
- Multi-currency payment options include traditional USD plus AUD, NZD, JPY and also cryptocurrency payment options BTC, USDT and ETH.
Cryptocurrency Payment Options
Since 2017, the Vanuatu government has accepted cryptocurrency as a form of payment. As a result, using cryptocurrencies to pay for Vanuatu citizenship is a tried and tested method. Accepted cryptocurrencies for the Vanuatu citizenship program include BTC, USDT and ETH.
To be clear the Vanuatu government does not take direct payment in cryptocurrency. Instead, the cryptocurrency used for payment will be converted to fiat USD at our over the counter (OTC) desk. After the correct amount has been converted to fiat USD, it will be submitted to the Vanuatu government on your behalf.
The trade is conducted live over Telegram or SKYPE with the active participation of the investor. Please note that there is a 3% processing fee that will be included in the conversion amount.
However, the investor can bypass the 3% processing fee by doing their own conversion on a cryptocurrency exchange such as Coinbase and transferring the fiat USD to their affiliated bank account. The applicant can then use the fiat USD to make payment directly for Vanuatu citizenship.
Vanuatu Development Support Program
The Development Support Program (DSP) was enacted by the Vanuatu government under the Citizenship Act (CAP112) with the powers conferred on the prime minister by section 20 order number 215 of 2016. The proceeds from the DSP are used to benefit the Vanuatu people with improved infrastructure, medical facilities, education and hurricane relief.
Applicants possessing a clean background, net assets >US$250,000 and verifiable identity meet the Vanuatu citizenship by investment requirements. The Vanuatu citizenship cost is submitted in two steps 1) $5,000 due diligence fee plus 2) the contribution amount listed below.
The selling price includes all of the government fees, professional fees, administrative fees, processing fees plus the filing, certificate and passport production fees. In comparison to other passport programs, the simplified pricing structure, fast processing and total cost of Vanuatu citizenship by investment is second to none.
|Applicant Categories||Selling Price (Fees in USD, All Inclusive)|
|Married with One Child (under 18 years of age)||$165,000|
|Married with Two Children (under 18 years of age)||$180,000|
|FIU Due Diligence Fee (main applicant only)||$5,000|
*Note: Family members on the application can include the spouse, children below 18, dependent children to age 25 and dependent parents.
Vanuatu Passport Application Process (Easy 2 Step Approval)
STEP ONE – The due diligence process is carried out by the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and takes approximately 7-10 days. The $5,000 due diligence fee along with the required step one documents are submitted. Upon successful completion of step one, the applicant is given a letter of acceptance. Due diligence is completed on all applicants over 18 years of age, but the $5,000 due diligence is a one time fee that is only charged to the main applicant.
|Step One Required Documents|
|Partially completed and signed DSP form|
|Passport Copy (Bio Page, notarized, minimum 6 months before expiration)|
|ID Card or Driving License (notarized)|
|CV/Personal Profile Summary|
|Police Clearance Report from Country of Origin (notarized copy if translated)|
STEP TWO – Upon issuance of the letter of acceptance, the full investment amount and the remaining step two documents are submitted. *Note after the letter of acceptance is issued by the FIU, we have a 100% approval rate. Additionally, the Vanuatu Citizenship Commission sits once a month, so theoretically (provided you have all the supporting documents prepared) the complete Vanuatu passport application could be approved within 30 days depending on what day of the month you initiated the FIU review.
|Step Two Required Documents|
|Completed and signed DSP form|
|6 Color Photos (40mm x 50mm, JPEG file)|
|Birth Certificate (notarized)|
|Statement of Assets (notarized)|
|Bank Reference/Statement (main applicant only)|
|Employment Verification Letter|
|Marriage Certificate (if applicable, main applicant only)|
|3 Professional references (main applicant only)|
|Academic Reference (if applicable)|