Buy InterContinental Grenada with Citizenship
The InterContinental Grenada Resort is a combination of the best real estate developer in the Eastern Caribbean with world renown luxury hotel brand InterContinental. But you get much more with an investment into the InterContinental Grenada Resort.
The property is indeed an approved real estate project to qualify for the Grenada Citizenship by investment program. However, you also obtain US E-2 Visa eligibility with your investment.
As a result, Grenada citizenship benefits allow you to retain both your capital and citizenship in perpetuity. Plus, get all the tax benefits when you become a citizen of a legitimate Caribbean tax haven.
~ First Come, First Serve. ~
Developer of InterContinental Grenada Resort
The best CBI developer in the Eastern Caribbean will handle construction. As a result, the project is assured of completion with the highest standards. For references, the developer has already completed three award wining real estate projects in the Eastern Caribbean.
The reputation of the InterContinental brand assures investors that available inventory will sell out quickly. In addition, InterContinental prospectus targets international conventions. As a result, Grenada could very soon attract S&P 500 companies from the US and Europe to the shores of the Eastern Caribbean.
~90% Profit Sharing Program~
On that note, rest assured your investment yield will be safe and secure. Based on the hotel’s 90% profit sharing program, share holders will potentially earn a tax free 3-4% investment yield during the five year holding period.
At the end of the holding period, sell the investment to recoup your capital while retaining Grenada citizenship in perpetuity. What have you got to lose?
The InterContinental Grenada Resort is slated for completion in 2025. Therefore, this project will soon join its peers to become a win~win Caribbean luxury destination.
Grenada Citizenship Benefits List
A $220,000 investment in the InterContinental Grenada Resort is a qualified purchase under the Grenada citizenship by investment program. As a result, successful applicants will enjoy all Grenada citizenship benefits listed below, plus much more.
- Visa Free Travel – Enter over 144 countries and territories visa free or with visa on arrival. This includes China, Russia, Brazil, the UK and Ireland in addition to the entire Schengen area.
- Potential 3-4% Investment Yield – As an investor in the InterContinental in Grenada you are eligible to participate in the developer’s 90% net profit sharing program.
- US E-2 Visa – Grenada is a US E-2 treaty country which provides eligibility for the US E-2 visa. Live and work inside the United States with your spouse, in addition to your children under 21 years of age.
- Confidentiality – There is no requirement to notify your country of origin during the citizenship application process.The process is 100% confidential.
- All Nationalities – The Grenada citizenship program has no restrictions regarding your nationality. So if you are qualified, you are welcome to participate regardless of your national origin.
- Family Program – Grenada has one of the most generous citizenship programs for families. Grenada citizenship is also hereditary.
- Member Benefits – Grenada is a member of CARICOM and OECS, plus the British Commonwealth. Live and work indefinitely in any participating CARICOM or OECS member country with the Grenada citizenship.
- No Minimum Residency – There is no requirement to reside in Grenada or to visit the island during the application process.
- Return of Capital – Sell the investment in five years while retaining citizenship in perpetuity.
- Dual citizenship – Retain your original citizenship with no requirement to forfeit your original passport.
- Tax Haven Benefits – No tax on international income, no inheritance tax and no wealth tax.
Grenada Real Estate Trust Ownership
Ownership of InterContinental Resort in Grenada is structured through a limited partnership and real estate trust. Therefore, trust ownership permits investment through share registration instead of freehold land title. So this means that the investor’s identity is not recorded in the Grenada Land Registry. Privacy is indeed the paramount benefit of share ownership.
To be fair, freehold property ownership does have certain benefits. However, these benefits are nullified under the citizenship by investment program because investment properties at the $220,000 price point exclude traditional perks. As a result, owners cannot use the property year round. In addition, you unable to enjoy exclusive access or mortgage the entire unit.
On the other hand, share ownership through the trust structure is well suited for the requirements of the Grenada citizenship program.
InterContinental Grenada Resort to be COVID Free
In the era of COVID-19 and its variants, the Grenada InterContinental resort will be ideally suited for the new age of social distancing. As a result, there will be lots of space in a world where social distancing has become highly desired.
Not to mention, the Caribbean countries offering citizenship programs have fared better than most during the global pandemic. As a visitor to Grenada, you will indeed appreciate that the OECS member countries including Grenada enjoyed the lowest infection rates in the entire Western Hemisphere.
Therefore, rest assured that InterContinental Grenada Resort is a safe environment for you and your family. In further benefit, S&P clientele will be sure to attract guests with the highest disposable incomes.
Caribbean vacations are certainly in demand once again. So tourism based Grenada real estate is an investment for your future. In addition, enjoy lifetime citizenship in the best Caribbean tax haven.
Itemized Cost Breakdown for Family of Four*
|Item||Family of Four*|
|Cost of Share||US$220,000|
|Due Diligence Fees||US$10,000 ($5,000 per person age 17 and over)|
|Application Fees||US$6,000 ($1,500 per person)|
|Processing Fees||US$4,000 ($1,500 per person 17 years and older, $500 per person <17 years old)|
|Share Registration Fees||US$8,800|
|Passport Fees||US$1,000 ($250 per person)|
|Oath of Allegiance||US$80 ($20 per person)|
*Family of four is main applicant and up to three dependents. Dependents can include spouse or dependent children plus parents and grandparents.
Grenada Citizenship Application Process & Requirements
InterContinental Resort applicants for the Grenada citizenship program must have a clean background, verifiable source of funds and also complete a medical exam. The application forms must be correctly filled in and collected along with all of the supporting documents. Rest assured, we will walk you though the entire application process.
Upon completion of all the documents our legal team is to conduct a thorough review. Afterwards, the completed application package will be submitted to the Grenada citizenship unit for approval. When government approval is received, we will provide an invoice for the remaining investment balance.
Furthermore, our AML/KYC protocol is a benefit to our clients. As a result, your application will most certainly be successful. This is because any potential complications will be identified and alleviated from the outset. Therefore, your success is all but assured.
- Applicants submit their passports for identity verification and also KYC background analysis.
- The commitment deposit is then collected and the iGlobal client agreement is fully executed.
- In addition, the reservation form is filled in with the applicant’s personal details. Also, an invoice for initial payment (10% of the purchase price) is prepared and sent to the main applicant.
- Upon receipt of initial payment, legal documents for the investment (signed and stamped by the seller) are sent to the buyer’s designated address.
- We provide all the application forms and a list of the required supporting documents. Additionally, our documentation team will assist with document collection for each and every applicant.
- All the documents are collected and if everything is in order, the file is submitted to the Grenada citizenship unit.
- From submission to approval it may take approximately 3 months if no query is raised during the due diligence process.
- In case of any queries, the unit may request additional documents or information to be submitted.
- Upon approval, we will issue a final invoice for the investment balance and government fees.
- Once final payment is received, it would take 4-5 weeks for issuance of the certificate of naturalization and passport.
The country of Grenada welcomes the addition of a new citizen of exceptional means. Additionally, your investment improves tourism infrastructure on the island which creates local employment.
In return, you receive lifetime Grenada citizenship. Your new passport provides you with global access and security in addition to some good karma. The Grenada citizenship by investment program is a win~win situation.
Choose iGlobal to Obtain Lifetime Grenada Citizenship
My partners and I have been working with the Grenada citizenship program since its inception in 2013. As a result, rest assured you will successfully complete the Grenada citizenship program. In addition, invest in a unique Caribbean development that will soon be an international destination for global S&P 500 companies and their employees.
iGlobal is indeed well integrated with the developer, but also local government agencies. In further benefit, we provide support for post citizenship services. Therefore, readily obtain your tax identification number, driver’s license and local street address as necessary.
Additionally, when it comes time to sell the investment, you can count on the best resale opportunities. Contact me today to obtain global citizenship and economic freedom with InterContinental Grenada Resort.